Companies engage with PROVision Partners because they need a trusted advisor with the expertise to help navigate major decisions. Whether you are a young business just getting off the ground, or an established one that is looking to evaluate current strategies, we are here to assist.
Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer
Greg Pesik is a 30+ year veteran of the hospitality and travel industry, including as President and CEO of Passkey, a global firm with offices in Boston, Las Vegas, Singapore, and London. Greg has held senior leadership positions with multiple growth-stage companies as well as a Managing Director at Accenture Digital. Greg has been a frequent guest lecturer at Cornell’s School of Hotel Administration and is passionate about the groups and meetings space.
Co-Founder & Sr. Managing Director, Commercial & Revenue
Matt Busch has more than 20 years of diverse commercial experience in the industry. Formerly a Managing Partner with Revenue Analytics, his expertise spans marketing, demand planning, inventory, and pricing strategies in the distribution, travel, hospitality, transportation, amusement, and entertainment industries. Matt has a long history of consulting with C-suite executives to devise targeted revenue growth strategies across global organizations and geographies.
Sr. Managing Director, Business Development & Marketing
Gregg Hopkins has nearly 40 years of travel and hospitality technology industry experience and is known as a subject matter expert on hotel operations, strategic marketing, guest loyalty, customer relationship management, sales operations, and business growth development. He was a co-founder and CEO of Libra OnDemand, a company which was acquired by Newmarket International (now Amadeus Hospitality) in 2011. Gregg serves, or has served, as a committee member of select industry associations as well as a member of various Boards of Advisors for hospitality technology organizations.
Global Alliance Network
PROVision Partners is able to serve its Clients globally through its international network of industry Associates and Business Alliances that are formally aligned with the firm. Across all disciplines and from every angle, our Associates draw on our shared creativity, experience, judgment, and diverse perspectives. Wherever you operate, PROVision Partners is available to help organizations address their toughest challenges, so their businesses are fit for the future.
National Resort Company
- Determined required points of integration for key systems
- Designed solution requirements and network infrastructure
- Provided project management during implementation period
- Company exceeded historical both park and hotel traffic
- Achieved critical operational efficiencies and automated processes between all systems
International Luxury Hotel
- Designed SaaS loyalty system aligned to client’s unique brand standards
- Consolidated guest data to create a guest account record, serving the needs of all properties
- Deployed award-winning CRM to support new loyalty program
- New business intelligence solution revealed significant guest satisfaction increases.
Enterprise SaaS Solution
Global provider of SaaS operations solution needed to introduce brand to the global marketplace. Company need to de-risk it marketing and business development investments.
- Designed Marketing Strategy (branding, communications, and public relations) to support business objectives.
- Hired and mentored go-to-market team to execute strategy.
- Company achieved a 200% increase in customer base and earned status as the preferred provider with an international hotel company.