Who We Are
PROVision Partners International LLC was formed from the consolidation of leading, successful travel and hospitality technology consulting and media firms to provide strategic growth, marketing, technology, and commercial advisory services to the global industry.
Greg Pesik, Co-Founding Partner and Chief Executive Officer, is a 30+ year veteran of the hospitality and travel industry, including as President and CEO of Passkey, a global firm with offices in Boston, Las Vegas, Singapore, and London. He has held senior leadership positions with multiple growth-stage companies as well as a Managing Director at Accenture Digital. Greg has been a frequent guest lecturer at Cornell’s School of Hotel Administration and is passionate about the groups and meetings space.
Matt Busch, Co-Founding Partner - Consulting & Professional Services, has more than 20 years of diverse commercial experience in the industry. His expertise spans marketing, demand planning, inventory and pricing strategies in the distribution, travel and hospitality, transportation, amusement, and entertainment industries. Matt has a long history of consulting with C-suite executives to devise targeted revenue growth strategies across organizations and global geographies.
David Chestler, Partner - Global Sales Execution, has a consistent record over the last 30+ years of achievement in diverse organizational environments for global market penetration and growth within the hospitality and travel sector. Known as ”The Revenue Catalyst” he is a deeply engaged leader of sales strategy, sales operations, and people management process. David is skilled at establishing strategic focus, clear goals, transformation, and high-performance teams.
Gregg Hopkins, Partner - Business Development and Marketing, has nearly 40 years of travel and hospitality industry experience and is known as a subject matter expert on marketing, travel and hospitality technology, guest and customer loyalty, sales strategy, and business growth development. He was a Co-Founder of Libra OnDemand, founder of Gregg Hopkins & Associates, and serves as a committee member of select industry associations and as a member of various Boards of Advisors for hospitality technology organizations.
Andrea Mane, Affiliate Partner - Public and Media Relations, is an award winning public relations and brand strategist. She has developed and implemented successful, comprehensive marketing programs for a "who's who" of global hospitality industry solution providers, associations, resorts and destinations. As president of Plan A Public Relations and Marketing for over 25 years, Andrea has led PR, advertising and marketing initiatives for clients in the hospitality and various other industries.
PROVision Advisors and Associates
Partners are honest, transparent, accountable, and long-term focused. Others say it; we live and breathe it, resulting in long lasting and trusted relationships.
PROVision serves its Partner Clients globally through its international network of industry Advisors, Associates and Business Alliances that are formally aligned with the firm. Across all disciplines and from every angle, our Associates draw on our shared creativity, experience, judgment, and diverse perspectives. Wherever you operate, PROVision Partners is available to help organizations address their toughest challenges, so their businesses are fit for the future.
Technology & Distribution
APAC & Technology
Travel Investment Services
Media Relations Coordinator
Business Development Specialist
Global Alliance and Partnerships
Our clients operate globally. We understand how strategy, people, process, and technology must adapt across and within geographies and cultures.
PROVision has strategic relationships with various technology organizations to directly provide value-added solutions to the travel and hospitality marketplace. Contact PROVision Partners to learn more.
Industry experience differentiates or services and deliverables. Through the years we are proud of the company we have kept and relationships we have built while providing unmatched consulting, advisory, and services to leading organizations.
National Resort Company
Business Challenge: SYSTEMS INTEROPERABILITY
Company had a limited ability to provide a unified view into reservations, accommodations, food & beverage, and ancillary activities.
- Determined required points of integration for key systems
- Designed Technology Playbook detailing solution requirements and network infrastructure
- Provided project management during implementation period
- Company exceeded historical both park and hotel traffic
- Achieved critical operational efficiencies and automated processes between all systems
Luxury Hotel Brand
Business Challenge: INTEGRATED LOYALTY
- Designed SaaS loyalty system aligned to client’s unique brand standards
- Consolidated guest data to create a guest account record, serving the needs of all properties
- Deployed award-winning CRM to support new loyalty program
- Immediately drove significant guest satisfaction increases
Enterprise SaaS Solution
Business Challenge: GLOBAL EXPANSION
- Designed Strategic Marketing Playbook (branding, communications, and public relations) to support business objectives.
- Hired and mentored go-to-market team to execute strategy.
- Company achieved a 200% increase in customer base and earned status as the preferred provider with an international hotel company
Global Hotel Brand
Business Challenge: F&B REVENUE MANAGEMENT
- Assisted in the design of the company's first F&B Revenue Management Playbook including:
- Menu Engineering
- Demand Management
- Sales Optimization
- Deployment of recommended strategies resulted in RevPASH (revenue per available seat hours) increases of 4%-8% across the brand
M&A Due Diligence
Business Challenge: TECHNOLOGY COMPANY ROLL-UP
Engaged by investment group funded through PE to validate a hospitality technology roll-up thesis initially envisioned prior to COVID-19. Client required insight into changing market dynamics, long term market viability and valuation implications.
- Engaged to work with Deal Team to:
- Refine investment thesis and identify potential acquisition targets
- Contact targets and assess acquisition value, management quality, synergy with other acquisition targets in roll-up, potential valuations
- Identified and secured interest in acquisition from more than 3 technology vendors with a total acquisition value of more than $150M